Serious personal injury can have a devastating effect on an individual, a family, or a business. We appreciate the stressors and challenges created by personal injury and we have the experience and the tools to bring these cases to an efficient and proper resolution.
We appreciate the toll that personal injury cases can take – physically, emotionally, and economically. We have extensive experience in cases involving injuries caused by products, conditions on premises, pharmaceuticals, toxic torts, means of transit, and food-borne illnesses. In addition, we have handled hundreds of cases involving injury to children.
- Retained to mediate hundreds of claims of sexual abuse and negligent supervision between claimants and religious orders nationwide.
- Mediated claims of product liability including medical devices, nail guns, table saws, fire suppression equipment, cars and trucks, farm and heavy equipment, automatic doors, tires, car seats, bicycles, industrial, manufacturing and food processing equipment, material handling equipment, hand and power tools, lawn and garden products, safety equipment, ladders, step stools, and toys.
- Retained to author expert opinion to Superior Court on propriety of an eight-figure settlement for a minor in an injury resulting in paralysis.
- Appointed by Judge Judith Fitzgerald, Chief United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Western District for Pennsylvania to serve as the sole arbitrator in a dispute between 285 claimants and DII Industries, LLC as part of the Halliburton Asbestos Settlement.
- Mediated 15 claims arising from gas explosion at Stonehill College off-campus residence.
- Mediated wrongful death action brought on behalf of teenager who died while in care of nationally-known wilderness program.
- Mediated catastrophic injury case brought against international agency engaged in world health matters.