We help businesses succeed.
Businesses thrive when they move forward. When claims arise that disrupt commerce, we can get companies back on track through the use of alternative dispute resolution.
We have experience mediating and arbitrating disputes between parties, claims involving start-up financing and ongoing obligations, business-to-business disputes, work-outs, buy-outs, dissolutions, and bad faith claims.
- Mediated dispute between owners of fitness facility involving claims and cross-claims related to partnership agreement.
- Mediated dispute between former partners of nationally known law firm regarding buy-out from partnership.
- Mediated dispute between partners in dental practice regarding division of practice areas into distinct corporate entities.
- Mediated numerous disputes between franchisor and franchisees of nationally known food vendor regarding provisions of franchise agreements.
- Mediated disputes arising out of Asset Purchase Agreement involving purchase of commercial storage business.
- Resolved real estate and contract dispute between sophisticated business entities arising out of claims of breach of lease provisions.
- Arbitrated coverage claim between insurers arising out of fire loss that destroyed apartment complex.