We keep the construction industry on track by bringing claims to resolution quickly and efficiently.
Construction projects demand expertise and precision. Even with the best planning and execution, a project can be derailed by legal disputes. We have experience in mediating and arbitrating matters involving public bidding and procurement, contract disputes, change orders, extra work claims, disputes involving construction and design defects, payment and performance bonds, insurance coverage, subrogation, and injury on the work site. We routinely handle disputes between owners, general contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, construction managers, designers, insurers, and laborers.
- Mediated dispute between owner, GC, architect and sub-contractors involving materials failure on multimillion dollar commercial project.
- Mediated claims, cross-claims, subrogation claims and claims for legal fees arising out of alleged negligence of multiple parties on multimillion dollar commercial site.
- Mediated dispute between historical commission, architects and contractors arising out of restoration projects in a Boston church.
- Mediated dispute between religious group and their general contractor and neighbors regarding construction of controversial house of worship.
- Mediated and arbitrated numerous construction disputes between owners and contractors in residential construction cases.
- Mediated highly contentious dispute between owner of multimillion dollar island property and general contractor.
- Selected as arbitrator for tripartite arbitration of commercial subrogation action arising out of water intrusion in curtain wall of commercial storage facility.