We help businesses and their employees succeed together.
Businesses are made up of human beings. From time to time, disagreements arise in the workplace. Our firm has extensive experience in helping management and employees resolve their disputes in a thoughtful, fair, and respectful manner. We create a safe arena for all parties to be heard and we facilitate open and productive communication.
To that end, we work with individuals, institutional parties, corporations, insurers, non-profit entities, and government agencies to resolve employment disputes.
- Mediated hundreds of disputes between municipal and state employees, including police, fire and public safety personnel, and municipalities.
- Conducted internal investigation and facilitated discussion for nationally-known non-profit regarding workplace disruption.
- Frequently engaged to mediate claims brought under the jurisdiction of state and federal administrative agencies such as the MCAD and EEOC.
- Extensive experience in employment and shareholder disputes, workplace discrimination actions, accessibility disputes, and claims of discrimination in the workplace based on age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and disability.
- Currently serve as facilitator in workplace disputes; retained to identify and resolve intra-company conflicts within management teams, workforce, and between management and workforce.
- Mediated resolution of claims arising out of termination of an executive, with claims including misappropriation of trade secrets and intentional interference with economic opportunity in biomedical field.
- Trained REDRESS mediator retained by United States Postal Service to mediate disputes between management and letter carriers, including negotiations with union representatives.